ADS have over 30 years’ experience working within the commercial sector. We offer full three phase and single-phase design and installation on all commercial properties including Containment, Cabling, Pumps, BMS Panels and Associated Boilers, Valves, Pumps etc.
- Mains distribution switch gear and cabling
- sub main cabling
- earthing and bonding
- lighting installations
- electrical to mechanical power
- control wiring
- security and alarm systems
All installations deteriorate with age and use. Therefore, they should be inspected and tested at regular intervals to check they are operating efficiently and are safe to use. Once we have completed your inspection we will issue you with an Electrical Condition Report (EICR). A periodic inspection will reveal the following:
- Find any potential electric shock risks and fire hazards.
- Reveal if any of your electrical circuits or equipment are overloaded.
- Identify any defective electrical work.
- We would Highlight any lack of earthing or bonding.
- Tests are also carried out on wiring and fixed electrical equipment to check that they are safe. A schedule of circuits is also provided, which is invaluable for a property.
Our periodic inspection will be carried out by an Electrical Qualifying Engineer who will check the electrics against the UK standard for the safety of electrical installations, BS 7671 – Requirements for Electrical Installations (IET Wiring Regulations).
PAT Testing – We provide portable appliance testing to enable businesses in Lancashire to comply with the Electricity at Work and insurance Regulations.
Landlord Electrical Safety Certificates – New electrical testing requirements for landlords mean that you must test your property every five years. You’ll need to get a certificate in the form of a written report – this is usually an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR).