ADS Commercial M&E Package Across The UK
ADS offer bespoke M & E PPM packages to the commercial sector with a high level of expertise, multi discipline engineers and outstanding customer service.
ADS Commercial M & E package enables mechanical and electrical decisions to be planned, informed, and ensures the best possible value for money. We have ten years of experience in installation, maintenance, and reactive maintenance in the care home industry. ADS can provide a comprehensive service from mechanical and electrical installation, maintenance, or repair to design installation.
Our experience within the industry enables us to deliver the highest quality of service and workmanship through our planned and reactive maintenance packages. We understand the best way of achieving high standards is to incorporate your property’s specifications, meet all statutory requirements and industry standards but above all ensure we have the highest quality of engineers.
ADS ensure our clients are protected and all statutory and mandatory works are completed in line with legal and contractual requirements. We are ideally located to the motorway network and have a reactive outreach to the Northwest. We work closely with reputable suppliers who have branches throughout the UK and work hard to make ADS the most trusted and respected mechanical and electrical contractor.
Our Planned Preventative Maintenance Package offers bespoke planned and reactive maintenance solutions that are designed to suit the needs of your building and budget. As standard our package includes the following:
- Planned inspections to keep your mechanical plant and electrical circuits safe and energy efficient and effective.
- Planned repairs which do not require unscheduled shutdowns meaning you can continue to operate effectively or choose when the maintenance can be performed.
- Training of onsite maintenance personnel to complete basic maintenance e.g., change TMV’s.
- Installations of energy efficient systems which are specifically designed to the individual home requirements.
- Creation of a detailed asset register which will reduce onsite visits and enabling us to source materials quickly and efficiently.
- Three monthly meetings with your finance manager to discuss how we can work within your budget for maintenance or upgrades.
- Workflow management systems which offer you a budgetary breakdown from specific costs to asset budgeting and forecasting.
- Reassurance that your buildings essential equipment is running smoothly and cost effectively.